Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Paris, day three

In the morning, innocent enough. From the outside at least.


Then you have to walk down some shifty steps.


Past an evacuation plan


A quarry?


Not really. Exactly, at the end of the pics.

With flash.


Without flash.









Where we were? Read it..

Then, off to happier things. Or is it, more shady?


A simple wall


A walk up


To the top of it





Still at the top, another church


Where everyone hung out on the steps, amongst all of those people - a cover band



A museum... some, crazy




Then off to dinner. I stayed safe. Duck a la orange.


The girl? Decided she wanted something very French. Like, steak tartare. It was actually pretty good, though would much rather have an appetizer of it rather than an entire meal



Back, to the hotel


Another good day

5 comments:

Fluffycat said...

Wow, she's pretty ballsy to eat a whole plate of tartare like that. I agree, eating an appetizer of it would be good, but that huge plate makes me want to say, take it back to the kitchen and COOK IT.

OK Chick said...

The Girl's food looks like cat food. She has lots of guts, I don't think I could have eaten that dish, but props to her!

The cemetery looks really neat. I've never heard of it.

Scotty said...

Fluffycat - Haha, it was pretty good though!

OK Chick - We had never heard of the cemetery either. Definitely a highlight.

TC said...

Did you like Paris? It wasn't my fave european city.

Sid said...

Loved your photos of Paris. The ones I took are ... quite boring compared to yours.