Thursday, January 22, 2009

Honest Scrap!

An award, bestowed, by none other than Accidentally Me, here.

Gracias!

The award comes with a few rules: The honorees are to:
A) first list 10 honest things about yourself - and make it interesting, even if you have to dig deep!
B) pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of the Honest Scrap.

We'll see how this goes...



1. I like pictures. To take them, whatever. In my place I have a bunch that I have taken all over the place. Actually, I pretty much only have pics I have taken up. I also find that I feel like taking pictures of something, but am apprehensive about busting the camera out.

2. Along with #1, for some reason I have a small collection of picture frames at home. A pile of them. I always have to go and look at frames at the store. I have to remind myself that I have a big pile of them sitting. Waiting for a picture to occupy them.

3. I am living abroad right now.

4. I like to drive, and have taken multiple cross-country trips. Both with family in a good 'ol minivan, and moving back and forth between coasts.

5. I don't know why, but people usually remember me. For whatever reason. I have had people that I went to grade school with recognize me and chat it up. Most of these times, I don't remember who they are.

6. The Girl, reads this.

7. I understand Spanish more than I can (or choose to) speak it. Most likely not from learning in school, but from hanging out with my dad.

8. I have one sister. She's younger by two years, and we're often mistaken for twins.

9. At home, I don't have cable, I do have internet.

10. Right now I am craving some wine.

If you'd like a reason to be honest and share a little about yourself, consider yourself tagged :)

5 comments:

TC said...

Awww, The Girl reads the blog?? :)

Accidentally Me said...

About time! What was that, a month ago?

Anyway...good job! And welcome to The Girl:-)

The Ambiguous Blob said...

Honesty can suckit! I kid... but I'm not considering myself tagged.

OK Chick said...

I just got cable, but it's still the super cheap kind- 12.99 a month.

I'm going to tag myself. I need something for Friday Fun Facts. Thanks for posting.

Elle Charlie said...

Wait, living abroad? Where are you originally from if here is abroad?

Glad you've shared the blog w/The Girl :)